Order online to receive FREE delivery to most Auckland areas.
We deliver throughout the greater Auckland region from Albany to Pukekohe - Monday to Saturday.
- Guaranteed delivery times:Residential addresses - by 7pm
- Hospital addresses - by 7pm
- Work addresses - by 5pm
- School addresses - by 3pm (if ordered by 9.30am)
- Outer area addresses - PM delivery (no guaranteed times)
We do not do urgent or timed deliveries.
Cut-off times for guaranteed same day delivery:
- By 1pm weekday for residential deliveries
- By 10am Saturday
- To reach a school address by 3pm, we must receive your order by 9.30am that day
- To reach an outer area school or work within open hours, you must order by 12 the day before
Our couriers do their very best to deliver by the stated times, however from time to time, Auckland traffic issues can cause delays. In this instance, we will notify you by text message and may ask you for a backup residential address.
Floral couriers only call once, do not phone or text & do not require a signature and if no one is home, your gift will be left at the front door or in a safe place at the address unless otherwise requested in the special delivery instructions when you place your order.
Chargeable delivery areas
- Ordering over the phone - If you place your order over the phone, free delivery does not apply. Delivery cost is $15.
- Extras Only - If you choose to deliver just an extra item (i.e. rose petals or chocolates) free delivery does not apply. Delivery cost is $15.
- Auckland Outer/Rural most can be done on a same day basis and incur a delivery surcharge of $10 - $30.
- Redelivery fee - If it eventuates that the delivery address you have given us is incorrect or no longer applies - a $15 re-delivery fee will be payable prior to your flowers being redirected. This will also apply if the couriers cannot gain access to a property due to security gates or inaccessable apartments.
What happens if no one is home?
- Our couriers only make one attempt at delivery.
- If the recipient is not home, they will leave your gift at the front door or in a safe, cool place and leave a card in the letterbox advising where and when it was left.
- Occasionally your gift may be left with a neighbour if they are prepared to accept the flowers or there are security gates at the given address and the courier is comfortable leaving them there. If this happens, a card will either be left under the door or in the letterbox advising that this has been done.
- With gated properties, should the couriers not be able to gain access, the phone number you provide goes unanswered and there are no neighbours willing to accept/hold the flowers, they will be left at the gate. Should the courier not feel that it is safe to leave the flowers at the gate, a re-delivery fee of $15 will apply.
Other delivery notes
- If you choose the wrong delivery fee/area, we will email you a method to pay the additional funds.
- We will not dispatch the order until you have paid the additional funds. If you do not know what delivery method to choose, please contact us,
- In the event of multiple deliveries to one address, the delivery cost will be quoted according to size of package and location
- Please note that commercial couriers deliver to reception at schools and businesses not to individuals due to general security restrictions.